Office Value Statement
Established and Experienced
When it comes to investing, success comes from being focused on the long term. At your local Rawlins LPL Financial office, we believe a long term focus also applies to the relationship between investors and the investment team serving them.
The Rawlins LPL Financial service team of Advisor, Kris Thorvaldson, and Office Assistant, Tracy Wilkes, offer over 30 years of combined investment service experience to the people of Rawlins and Carbon County.
Ask yourself if any of the following would be of interest to you on the advice and service we provide:
- Consistent – The experienced team of Kris and Tracy are here to serve you each and every time – so you’re not dealing with someone different or new you’ve never talked to and don’t have a relationship with.
- Specific – We take the time and care to listen to you and customize the advice and service we provide to your unique goals, objectives and situation.
- Comprehensive – We offer a full range of financial products and services including stocks, bonds, and mutual funds, Traditional and Roth IRAs, college savings accounts (529s) as well as 401k rollover services, account transfers and complete financial and retirement planning.
- Timely – We will provide current insight, answer your questions, return your call, schedule appointments at your convenience (after 5:00 pm if desired).
- Convenient – Our office is located in the heart of downtown Rawlins and is a short drive for most everyone.
- Full Disclosure on costs and commissions – Kris will go over the costs of your investment decisions.
- Independent and objective – Investments being made/recommended aren’t tied to sales incentives, or preferred pricing agreements.
- Open and Understandable Communication – You have questions and concerns and we will make sure we deliver insight and information that is clear, concise and comprehensible.
- Focus on You Through Listening – We listen to you and then tailor your investments to your unique goals and objectives as effectively and efficiently as possible through education on the “what’s” and “why’s” of investing.
- Active Contact – You will hear from us on a consistent basis and we will provide a review of your account anytime that works for you.
If you answered yes to any of the bullet points above, please call or stop by our office and let us show you how our focus on you makes us different.
Sign Up to Receive Our Newsletter